Quantin Binnah offers 4 playgroups running for 2 hours per session. We provide a Leader to plan and set up the activities each week. Playgroup is an exciting way for young families to be involved with the local community centre and share some time with families that have children of a similar age. Children get to participate in experiences that they can share with their peers, siblings, parents and carers.
Quantin Binnah Playgroup offers families and the community the opportunity to meet in an inclusive, welcoming, friendly, safe environment where everyone is able to enjoy relaxed social interactions during their weekly sessions.
The Playgroup program caters for all ages from babies to pre-school which allows:
- Children to be involved in a variety of learning experiences.
- Children to make new friends.
- New and existing parents to be able to come along and meet and interact with other parents.
- Grandparents to be able to attend with their grandchildren in a relaxed learning environment.
- Existing families welcoming new families.
Playgroup offers 4 weekly sessions which consists of:
|Tuesday||9.10 ~ 11.10||11.40 ~ 1.40|
|Thursday||9.10 ~ 11.10||11.40 ~ 1.40|
|Playgroup Session Term Fees: $55|
Children experience opportunities to be involved in free play, craft activities and group activities whilst socialising with other children. These learning experiences provide children with a variety of choices linking into the Early Years Learning Frameworks.
If you would like to put in application for one of our playgroup sessions, please download the application form below: