Quantin Binnah offers childcare at two locations:
61 Thames Boulevard Werribee
52 places and operates from 6.30am to 6.00pm
|Nursery||0 – 2 years||12 children||3 staff|
|Toddler||2 3 years||16 children||4 staff|
|Pre-School||3 – 6 years||24 children||2 staff|
82 Woodville Park Drive Hoppers Crossing
48 places and operates from 6.55am and closes at 6.25pm
|Koala||0 – 2 years||11 children||3 staff|
|Possums||2 – 3 years||15 children||4 staff|
|Wombat||3 – 6 years||22 children||2 staff|
The cost of childcare is $87.00 per day (1-4 days) $84.00 per day for full time care.
A bond is payable when your child commences care and is equal to 2 weeks childcare fees minus any Child Care Benefit or Childcare Rebate applicable for each family.
As applicable Childcare benefit and Childcare Cash Rebate are paid by the Department of Human Services.
When a child is transitioning in long day care, families are only charged for the actual hours that the child attends during the transition period.
Our centres incorporate the guiding principles of the National Quality Framework.
If you are looking for childcare with:
- Collaborative partnerships with families
- Caring qualified Early Childhood Educators
- Orientation/ transiting programs tailor made to the individual child and family
- Nurturing and stimulating safe environment in which your child can grow and develop and have a strong sense of self and of belonging
- Quality child focused learning curriculum that educators implement under the National Quality Framework.
- An inclusive approach which ensures all cultures enrich our programs along with the underpinning practice of programs based on the children’s strengths, needs and interests
- Developing self-esteem and independence are core concepts as well as problem solving and building curiosity
- Ensuring children engage with nature and natural elements
- Embedding the seed of sustainable practice
- Nutritious healthy meals and snacks with individual diet and cultural requirements catered for and cooked fresh on the premises
For further information please call to speak with Leeanne the Childcare Director on 9742 5040 or click on the following link to the Childcare Handbook